Are you a business in the Steubenville area? The Troubadour has been a valuable advertising outlet for all these types of organizations, and yours could be next.
Did you know that 76% of students, on average, have read their school newspaper in the past 30 days?
Not only that, but the study by Alloy Media and MORI Research* also showed:
– 70% of students said they were moved to take some sort of action after seeing an ad in their campus newspaper.
– 50% attended an event that was advertised.
– 48% mentioned the ad to a friend.
– 23% have researched a product online after seeing the ad.
– Coupons were shown to have great drawing power, with 78% of students saying they have used a coupon from their campus newspaper
The fact is that college newspaper ads bring results. College students are a unique demographic that can be easily and narrowly targeted all with one campus publication. Not only do they spend money now, but they soon will be also making plans for larger purchases. Ads that influence them now can have an effect on their spending for many years beyond their graduation date. Advertising in campus newspapers like The Troubadour is an attractive option and important facet to an effective marketing campaign.
The Troubadour offers both print and online advertising. If you would like to discuss which advertising opportunities are right for you, please contact [email protected], subject line “TROUB ADVERTISING.”
* Source: http://www.alloymarketing.com/corporate/pdf/nr.pdf